Would you like to employ a domestic helper who is from the Philippines?

Sunday, 29 December, 2019

The employee must apply for an INITIAL TEMPORARY RESIDENCE AND EMPLOYEE WORK PERMIT in the Immigration Office of the province in which the services will be rendered.

More info:


If you would like to receive more information on how to apply, don't hesitate to contact us.

Web Design by nlocal