Do you have real estate in Spain and you would like to apply for a multiple-entry visa?

Monday, 30 December, 2019

You should apply for a multiple-entry visa.These visas allow for movement through, and a stay in, the Spanish territory and the rest of the Schengen States for a duration of no longer than three months (90 days) in a period of six months (180 days) from the first entry into the Schengen Area.Nationals of the countries appearing in the list of countries subject to the obligation to hold a visa in order to cross external borders, are obliged to carry this visa.

Multiple-entry visas are issued with a validity period of between six months and five years.

To find out the requirements for obtaining such a visa you should contact the Diplomatic Mission or Consulate’s Office where the visa is being applied for as the requirements can vary depending on the reasons for the trip and the country of origin of the applicant.

More info:

If you would like to receive more information on how to apply, don't hesitate to contact us.

Web Design by nlocal