Are you Russian, Chinese, Indian, or from any country in the Middle East and you would like to apply for a tourist visa?

Friday, 27 December, 2019

You should apply for a short-term Visa (Schengen).These visas allow for movement through, and a stay in, the Spanish territory and the rest of the Schengen States for a duration of no longer than three months (90 days) in a period of six months (180 days) from the first entry into the Schengen Area.

More info:

If you would like to receive more information on how to apply, don't hesitate to contact us. 

Web Design by nlocal