Is he/she an illegal immigrant with a Spanish child and they have talked about family ties?

Sunday, 29 December, 2019

  They could apply for a temporary residence permit in exceptional circumstances due to FAMILY TIES.This is an authorisation granted to foreign citizens who are in Spain and who are the father or mother of an underage Spanish national.

More info:


If you would like to receive more information on how to apply, don't hesitate to contact us.

Web Design by nlocal