Would you like to employ domestic help but she doesn’t have the paperwork and she tells you she needs to apply for social ties?

Sunday, 29 December, 2019

 f the foreigner you would like to contract has lived for more than 3 years in Spain in an irregular situation and you are willing to make her a work offer for a year as a full-time domestic employee, she could obtain residence and a work permit in exceptional circumstances due to social ties. 

More info:


If you would like to receive more information on how to apply, don't hesitate to contact us.

Web Design by nlocal